Headache
was posted at 10:42:00 PM on Saturday, November 14, 2009
Zzz...
I'm back with a full length post!
LOLs!!!

Seriously, I don't know why she like this.
Menopause would be the best symptom to describe her condition.
*Roll eyes*

I know I'm partly at fault too
But do you have to go to the extend to blame me of my flaws the moment you step into the house?

There's no way I'm getting involved since Daddy is not here to defend me because he is overseas now.
So go ahead and harp on.
No one is gona bother you.
:D

Okay, stuffs aside.

Could have considered to have a great week this week.
:D

Wednesday rock socks with Step Up 2 and calamari plus milk tea with pearls.
Yesh, I had a movie screening with maties in class after school.
:D
Oh yeah,
Not forgetting it's Entrepreneurship!!
Hehe..
Gotta super duper love Wednesdays from now on.
:DDDDDD

Stayed back with maties on Thursday for last minute revision with Dennis.
LOLs.
Wanted to stay for a while initially because I wanted to go the Post Office to collect stuffs but oh well, it's for Maths...
So yeah, I stayed all the way~
And thanks to him, my mind is kind of refreshed and caught some balls in the court.
:D

Friday was fun after despite the fact that Maths UT came right after Marketing [DOUBLE HEADACHE].
Maths UT was alright, thanks to the previous day's revision and Dennis' Notes.
:D
After UT was movie screening again~
:D
Was suppose to watch Dead Silence but I chickened out it could not be downloaded so we caught A Walk to remember.
When it reaches one of the nicest part, the Security guard came and spoiled the moment.
=_____________=
LOLs.

Bus-ed down to Causeway since it's raining.
We were like shopping for food because we could not decide what to eat.
In the end we ended up at Breeks.
Have a truckloads of fun!!
:D

---------------------------------

Argh...
That's this stupid beetle annoying me.
It even DARE to land on me and
Successfully, I flicked it away without a scream since it happened too fast.
Oh wells.

Anyway, I'm guessing the 'O' levels for this year is done.
So Yeah-ness!!!
I can finally meet up cousin Jessica after so long when my holidays come~
:D

Oh, Yuboh has something to say to the people who had finished their 'O's:



So that's the end~
Oh wait.



I love SHINee!!!
Hehehe...
Aww..
Leader Tofu, please get really well soon!!!
Miss you lots and the Five men team.
Hwaiting!

So,
Nightie, people!
:D