was posted at 10:19:00 PM on Monday, November 2, 2009
Hellos~I had been long~
Lalalala~
Yesh,
It's already November yesterday~
LOLs
By the way, yesterday was my grandma's birthday~
So we went to her house for celebration~
:D
Speaking of yesterday, it reminds me of the three little rascals a.k.a my nephews [My cousin's sons]
Those three are adorably evil.
=___________='''
Why?
They create a world war three yesterday and I had to 'capture' the eldest one and humor him.
LOLs
Cute but evil ar...
Kids these days...
*Shake head*
I guess a lot had past that I don't have any recollection of what had happened.
LOLs.
Oh, class is still superb~
Though I hated some modules.
Hehehe..
But I'm glad my class is kinda bond.
:D
----------------------
I watch this particular video for don't know how many donkey times.
My pulse always quicken and unconsciously I hold my breathe at the rapping part.
So guess how many times I stop breathing today?
><
I always loved Inkigayo performance [of my SHINee boys]
Gotta their outfits here.
AND you will get a very good view [and close up] of my Yuboh's butt somewhere at 2.42 of the video.
Yesh, that got me cracked up.
LOL.
Love his expression at 3.20~
:DDD
Yesh, I am happy girl~
----------------------
UT1 starts tomorrow and I've go to study like NOW.
WTH.
