Isn't this hot?
was posted at 7:48:00 PM on Thursday, September 10, 2009



HOTNESS
:D

---------------------------
Oh gee,
I'm like muti-tasking now?

I'm cooking AND blogging at the same time.
=.='''

Hahahas...

Nothing much had happened this few days...

Oh!

On Monday K.X and Chen Feng came over.
Did nothing much.
Just went from my house -> SSC -> Causeway -> my house.
Cause he needs to get stuffs since he is getting/enrolling [?] into army on the next day.
LOLs.

And I accompanied my Granny to TTSH on Tuesday with Chen Feng.
Talking about that,
I can see why cousin asked my mum to arrange the appointment.
I AM NOT BEING RACIST but the doctor's accent was damn heavy till we had to asked him to repeat AT LEAST twice.
-.-'''
We are also tasked as the translator too.
LOLS!

Hahahas...
After the short check up,
We went shopping for a little before heading for lunch~

:]

---------------------
Okay,
I've got to run~
Or else my fish will be burn!
><