The Taste of Freedom
was posted at 10:46:00 AM on Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Hellos~

Hehe...
Last UT [Communication] yesterday and today is the start of FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!
*Weeeeeeeeeee*

Hahas...
Now Now,

I shall blog more.
Hehe...

On Sunday, 23rd August,

Went to granny's housde to celebrate her birthday~
Slack at her house with cousins till it'd time to cut the cake that my mummy made.
Durian Cake~
:D

Yummy!
Kekekeke.

After a while after cutting the cake, we went down to Bottle Tree Village for dinner.
While waiting for them to serve the food, K.X, Jessica and I went to play pool~
Hehe...

At first is Jessica V.S K.X
Then in the middle of the game, she taught me how to play and
of course I sucked at it.
The ball only moved an inch went I hit it for the first time.
=.=

So it became Jessica + Me V.S K.X
Then it became Father [My uncle] V.S Son [K.X]
Because my uncle came in halfway through the game.
AND My uncle ruled the game!
LOLS!

Had another game before dinner
And chill at the swing [?] before going home.
So it much conclude my day.
:DDD

-------------------

Watched 吓倒笑 yesterday.
I was laughing all the way, even at the start where they played the opening song.
Geesh,
I must be getting crazy.
=.=

Alrights, it need to go le.
Cause meeting Chen later.
Bye ya~
:]