I'm falling in love...
was posted at 3:52:00 PM on Thursday, September 3, 2009


So Cool!!
Aigooo...
I think I'm in love...
with another SM group.
:X

PS: They are all so pretty!! Amber is HOT!
I think I'm going to have a crush on them
:x
---------------------

I shall update more about my life then~
LOLs
:D

Wells, on Monday,
I met up with LiRong, like finally!!
Hahas..
:DDDD

Met up in the train.
[I know, it's LOLs]

And trained down to Orchard.
:]

Had lunch at Orchard Ion...
Hehehe...
First time there.
:]

Hahas..
Was suppose to watch G.I Joe but since it's showing too late,
We caught Bandslam instead at Cine.

It was quite a nice movie and it sure has its funny moments like when Gaelen Connell tries to kiss Vanessa Hudgens for the first time.
Totally hilarious that caused the whole theater to roar in laughter.
LOLs.
:D

Walked around before getting on the stupid train that was full of people because for some stupid-whatever-problems.
*Roll eyes*

I loves my meetings with that girl!
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
---------------------

On Tuesday, met up with Chen at Plaza Singapura.
Since it was raining CATS AND DOGS,
I was wet.
My pants were WET.
AND IT IS FREAKING COLD.
T-T

Lunched at Aston before shopping at Plaza Singapura.
Wanted to watch UP but it was either unavailable or have only single seats.
:[

----------------------

And for the rests of the days,
I was freakingly slacking at home.
How boring.

Blahs.