was posted at 11:31:00 AM on Saturday, September 26, 2009
Oh gee~It had been long since the last update.
Had been keeping myself busy with plurk and twitter.
:D
It's fun, initially but alas, it's getting boring.
Oh wells.
Nothing special happened.
Just that I went shopping for a few times and spent lots of my money.
*Sighs*
I need to stop myself from spending so much so I will not be bankrupt soon.
=.=
Oh wait, I need to keep myself from online shopping too.
I just spent a few hundred bucks on that.
I NEED SELF CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!!
*Chanting on and on*
><
My mum woke me up at an ungodly hour of 7.15 am this morning [Hello, it a beautiful Saturday morning, you ARE suppose to sleep in, so don't accuse me being lazy, kay?] because she needs help with the laundry since she accidentally scalded her palm with oil.
And I can't sleep after.
Oh wells.
It's okay since my mum had be complaining that I slept too much.
=.=
ROARS
:D
School is starting in a week's time.
]:
I still want to enjoying my holidays.
]:
Anyway, guys are jerks and I'm turning lesbian for good.
...
Just Kidding.
I still love my SHINee boys
:p
But she so CUTE!!!
:D
I
:]
PS: I permed my hair like two weeks ago and I still think I look kinda weird :/ Just perfect for my personality =.=
Gotta go~
