Last day 2009
was posted at 9:21:00 PM on Thursday, December 31, 2009


That's from yesterday's KBS Gayo Daejun...
:DDD


Just finished enjoying my SHINee boys Ring Ding Dong and Juliette performance on MBC Gayo Daejun.
:DDDDDDD

The MC are talking now [BORING!] so I shall take the chance to type down my Ten things to achieve on 2010:

1. Get at least a 3.0 for GPA this semester
[I need improvements from my previous GPA score!! Self explanatory, huh.]

2. See my SHINee Boys in FLESH...
[They are coming to Singapore, anyway. I shall stalk them!! Muahahahaha! *Evil grin* LOLs!]

3. Do something beneficial to the society
[Self explanatory too.]

4. Read at least 50 new books by the end of 2010
[I had been neglecting the library this few months ><]

5. Be nicer to my stuffs.
[So that they will stop failing me. Example: My Touchie that just die on me a few hours ago T-T ]

6. Stop spending so much money and save more money.
[I had been spending money like water this few months.]

7. Go somewhere other than Thailand and Malaysia.
[That's these are the only countries I had been to...]

8. Learn something new
[Do I need to explain this? O.o]

9. Be more constant in my work
[Yes, I need to be.]

10. Be more faithful and love my SHINee Boys more.
[Another self explanatory one.]


So here are my ten things to achieve in 2010~
:D


Anyway, there's only two hours and 11 minutes left on 2009 so enjoy it!!!
:DDDDDDDDDD


Buh-uh

See you people next year!
:D