was posted at 4:37:00 PM on Saturday, November 28, 2009
My cold is definitely irritating me. Like making me feel like...
I don't know... Maybe chop my nose off or something?
It made me missed Music core today...
]:
Argh...
Week had been good and bad.
Bad thing was that my baby Min had Swine Flu.
Just as I thought that I finally had my five Shinee boys back, my 서방님 was diagnosed with that stupid flu.
Oh goodness, someone really needs to do something about that.
Bad things aside, great things were:
1. Had fun on Wednesday cause we had to dressed formally for 'net working' session [Just a waste of time crap, nonetheless, had fun].
:D
2. Class Dinner on Friday [which only 1/3 of the class turned up].
Had a crazy night that day thanks the girls and the guy
Did stupid-yet-fun things :]
All thanks to Elaine for organizing this outing :D
Hope we can have another soon, this time with the whole class turned up.
:D
Okay, got to go.
My nose is dripping.
Buh-uh.
