Tell Me Goodbye
was posted at 9:58:00 PM on Saturday, May 22, 2010
안녕~

Anyone miss me, yeah?
Hahahhaha!
*Silence*

Guess not, ehhh.
:X

Anyways, UT had long started and well, I'm only 3/5 done of all my UTs.
Monday - Strategic Thinking Skills would be my last UT before holidays starts.
HEARD THAT?
IT'S GONA BE HOLIDAYS SOON!!

Weeeeeeeeee~
:DDDDDD

But what kills the joy of enjoyment would be that I have to continue my HTM UT AFTER the holidays.
Like ewwww.
D:


Anyway, my girls [Bella, Si Jia & Janice] caught The Losers in theaters yesterday.



It was a great movie BUT...
Somehow, I'm unsatisfied.
Why?

CAUSE IT'S NOT ENOUGH!!!
I WANT MORE!!

The ending was not exactly a cliff hanger but hey, I DID felt that I'm left dangling for a bit :/

Oh wells.

Guess I should end here, then.
Had not yet download my 6Ps.
Opps~