Just opps
was posted at 10:33:00 PM on Friday, June 25, 2010
Yes, school had long started [FOR 2 FREAKING WEEKS]
And yes, I'm here to blog.
Hahahas.

Nothing much had happened, just the same old thing [again]

And, whoo, UKiss and darling Beast came to Singapore but I had no chance to see them due to school [schooling does suck at this point of time. Oh wait, it always sucks to me.]

School had pretty much the same [yes, same] and we went to Esplanade today~

Heavy rain in the morning had almost caused my life.
Harhar.
Yes, I'm just kidding but it does really cause my shoes to be in a bad shape.
Tsk!

Esplanade is actually a pretty cool place to chill.
Hahahs.

Oh, just before we had to get back to school [our class is the lucky one who has to return to school for PPT while the others went shopping on the spot -__________-], Doris and I went into a shop - Cookie Museum just out of the sake of curiosity.

The staff - Christine [I think this is how it's suppose to spell] kindly brought us around the shop introducing us different flavours of cookies and I instantly fell in love with the berry, lychee and NASI LEMAK [yes, you did not see wrongly. It's really nasi lemak!] flavour~

Too bad, a tin of them would cost me about 40 to 45 bucks. Awww, I would definitly pamper myself with one of those when I do have the money. Haahaas.

Anyways, although we left the shop empty handed [Time to assemble], Christine still had a smile on her face and even offered us an exclusive voucher that she is entitled to give only five a day~ Aww so honoured. I would visit again, just for her. Hahahs.

I would totally grade the place a good 5 out of 5 for the service. This is what Singapore really need not some black faced or trying-too-hard-to-make-more-sales sale person out there driving the customers away [Personal observation - no offence].

Just in case you want to know more: Click me~


Alrights, guess that all for now~
Oh wait, my darling boys [SHINEE!!!] are coming back soon!
Oh weee~

I shall end off with a picture credits to Doris [: