was posted at 11:11:00 PM on Thursday, June 25, 2009
Could you ever see the sorrow in my eyes?
The sorrow that tells our story...?
What an indescribable feeling.
-----------------------------------------------
Yoz!
Got to do this fast.
My eyelids are like, dropping.
Zzz...
Yesterday my enterprise faci didn't turned up.
In her place was a relief faci.
I was having a 'gee' of a time as the class was like lively?
Since they like to joke with the faci and the faci was like using 'Law of reciprocity' back.
=.='''
Anyway, I think he got a double personality.
At a moment he was joking with us, at the next, he turns devil.
*Shudders*
AND we got fire drill JUST BEFORE LUNCH.
Like WTH.
The announcement was repeating and repeating until I was so pissed off [while laughing].
It was kinda dumb.
LOLs.
RJ was freaking hard too.
:[
Didn't up for school today~
Why?
Cause I'm on 'holiday'
Why?
Because RP made me, I mean us.
WHY?
...
BECAUSE THERE ARE LIKE CASES OF PEOPLE WITH H1N1 IN MY SCHOOL AND WE ARE TO STAY AT HOME FOR A WEEK.
Wee~
I'm so happy.
*Roll eyes*
E-learning isn't making my life better at home.
I felt like a lost puppy in an unfamiliar town.
:[:[
Still I'm glad at least I can 'rest'.
Oh wells, let make the best of this kind of situation~
At least I can still watch my WGM.
Gotta sleep.
Night Night, Humans.
:]
