Crazier
was posted at 7:15:00 PM on Tuesday, June 2, 2009
"You lift my feet off the ground you spin me around
You make me crazier crazier
Feels like I'm falling
And I'm lost in your eyes
You make me crazier crazier crazier."

------------------------

Alrights.
An update.
:]


Yups, last Saturday was the day of Helicon camp!
Woken up my boys singing Juliette and prepared the things needed.
[Yesh, I'm kind of a late packer. :x]

Anyway, rushed down to school with to stupid wind blowing as it was going to rain.
Met Chen and Eunice[s] at the canteen and we went o the place where we are suppose to gather.
Some exhibition hall which are like so freaking stuffy and hot.
AND we are suppose to sleep there for the night.
:[:[

Anyway, we went down to W1 and started playing [lame] games.
Lunch came and the food was okay.
Then we are [forced] to break into group.
:[

My group is Terpsichore which is...
Wait let me google it.
Ah~
Terpsichore is of the nine muses in the Greek mythology.
She's the muse of music and dance.

That's what I understand from the wikipedia anyway.
*shrugs*

There were also names like Melpomene which totally sounds like some medical-ish chemical drugs to me.
><

Anyway, we were then flag off for Race till the end.
The first station was throwing water in plastic bags.
My group was against Eunice's group and I was one of the monkey.
AND I was DAMN LUCKY hit by one on the head.
-.-

After the 'race', we went back to W1 and slack.
*Blah blah blah*

And we had to bid for our breakfast.
-.-
My group bid for two cans of tuna and a can of sardines.

After that, we finally had the chance to go to bath.
:]

But the stupid lift[s] won't work because we need to tap a card.
Stupid system.
-.-

After some many 'hurdles' that block us [from taking a bath],
we manage to have our shower at the swimming complex.
You never knew how shiok it feels, okay?

After bathing we back to where we belong, E3.
Sleep at about 3am in the morning because of some issue with the candidates for JCIG representative.
><

Slept outside of the exhibition hall because it was damn hot
But outside made no difference.
-.-

Woken up by a gust of wind at about 7 am.
[Because we slept near to door.]
-.-

Washed up and went down to 7-11 for food.
Shared cup noodles with Chen and gather at W1 again for breakfast.
LOL.
I was forced to eat a sardine sandwich.
I taste nice but weird.
*shrugs*

*Blah blah blah*
Ate some food from the buffet lunch as we were not that hungry.
My group won the second place.
:]
Were finally release and went shopping with Chen and Eunice[s].

Bought a sleeping mask from the face shop.
I love it cause it smells nice.
:]:]

Picked up by my parents and went home.
Before that, I saw Xinya!!!!
:]:]

Bathed and rushed out as my dad was picking up a car at Holiday Inn.
[His company's stuff.]

I slept in the taxi on the way there as classical music was on.
LOL.

Finish the stuff at went shopping.
:]:]

----------------------------------------

It felt so good.
Holidays!!!

A break from school, RJs, things and stuff that PISSED me off.
:]:]:]

I love holidays even if it's like 2 weeks only.
-.-
I will be waiting for the next one!!!!
:]:]

Flag day tomorrow!!!
Weee~