was posted at 10:02:00 PM on Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Wee~I just logged in LEO and realized that I FINALLY GOT a B for cognitive~
Weeeee~
:]:]:]
I'm so happy!!!
Okay, it's like not an A but hey, I got improve hor!
Well, at least better than a C.
Work harder, JY!!!
*Pats self*
:]:]:]:]
Anyway, the happy part is over.
:[
I haven't start my RJ nor QUIZ.
I'm so dead.
:X
Okay, I will do my RJ and Quiz first then.
Must prioritize!!
:]
*______ minutes later*
Finally submited.
:]
Anyway, UT today was okay though I did not actually finish one of the question.
:X
My STUPID laptop was damn nice to me during the UT.
Waolau, suddenly hang there make me scare like I'm going to die soon.
-.-
Luckily, it was fine later.
*Phew*
Hate you sia, stupid laptop.
Like that treat me.
:[
*Stares*
I love subway cookies!!
Yummy!!
:]:]
LOL.
I'm so tired sia.
><
A lot had happened and I can't remember.
My brain is certainly not functioning properly.
Stupid Memory.
:[
Whatever it is, it's time to SLEEP!!!
Oh my lovely, nice bed!!!
:]:]
Fighting!
:]:]:]
Weeeeee~~~~
