Okay, You, go....
was posted at 11:07:00 PM on Thursday, May 14, 2009
I have no idea why I felt this way.
What have I done to make you treat me this way?
Can you please tell me?
I'm not you
Nor your brain.
How in the world I know what are you thinking about?
Please, make yourself clear.


Seriously, it would be better if I kill you with my bare hands.
It's just that the world make it a sin to kill and maybe I couldn't do it when it's time.
So, I have decided to let retribution to teach you a lesson.
It's like killing two birds with one stone, at least there's no need to dirty my hands.
May Karma strike on you soon enough to let you see the truth that you had been blinded with your action...

-----------------------------------

It's okay, you can ignored the battering above.
*Points above*

It's just some weird things that came into mind.
Don't worry.
I'm not suffering from any mental illness.

Friday is tomorrow!!
I can't wait for the weekends!!
At least something to look forward to in this...

Just one more thing,
my stupid laptop (school) gave me a big problem yesterday.
-.-
Hate you sia.
Dai Ki lai (Something Eunice taught me today~)!!!

Baka yarou.

"Sometime I wish that dreams are better that reality, at least lies does not hurt as much truth."