Hihi, school reopen liao.
was posted at 10:48:00 PM on Monday, June 15, 2009
2 weeks of holidays passed like so FAST?

I want more.
:[



I totally love her.
She's so charismatic [Like my Jumbo Min *laughs*]!!
Wee~
Loved her songs~

---------------------------------------------
Anyway, I promised myself to finish this fast and get to bed.
><

So on Friday, 12 June, met up with Li Rong at Orchard~
Went to Heeren's HMV to check out if they had stocks for SHINee's Romeo but nah~
NO.
STILL HAVE TO FOR ANOTHER 2 WEEKS OR SO.
Some more very expensive too.
Lousy.
:[

Already ordered it off the net.
:]

After that we headed down to Cine to have lunch.
:]

We caught Dance Subaru too!
:]

Trailer:


It's a freaking nice movie that made me cry and laugh at the same time.
Especially the last part - her comtemporary dance was absolute stunning.
Loved it to the max!!
:]:]:]:]

After that we went shopping at various places.

Met up with Chen to returned the VCD we rent at woodlands.
[She PS me]
:[

Anyway, I'm great to meet up with Li Rong after so freaking long!!!!
:]
Miss her so much.
Miss those days whereby we chat about our favourite stuffs
:[

Nevermind.
---------------------------------------

Yesterday was my grandfather's [Mother's side] birthday!!
Had fun!
:]:]
---------------------------------------

Today was damn tiring.
I was sleeping through out.
><

I'm off to bed now~
:]:]