Flag day~
was posted at 1:15:00 AM on Friday, June 5, 2009
LOL.
Was video calling with Chen now.
:]

Picture next time~

Anyway, yesterday was fun!!!
:]:]

I was late by five minutes because the stupid train kept jerkking.
What a jerk, right?

Met up with Chen and got to the green line.
What was headache is that we over shot the stop.
><''

Reached there like gong gong one cause we had no idea what to do.
LOL.

The Elizabeth, the friend we h=made came over.
So 2 + 1 = 3.

The three of us had flag day together.
:]:]

After flag day me and Chen went to Eunice's house to find her.
Her house is like so cool!!!!
:]

Slack for a bit~

went home after that~
:]

Had a great day thanks to Chen, Liz and Eunice~

Oh yea, A BIG THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO DONATED.
God bless these nice people!!!
:]:]

Alright, I'm off~
Bye yeah.
*Sorry for crappy no filling post, I'm sleepy*

><