OMG!
was posted at 11:50:00 PM on Thursday, August 7, 2008
Wah Lau...
Don't know which idiot cursing me....
Sneezed twice just a moment ago...
-.-'''

Lalas...
Hahas...
I AM SIXTEEN!!!!!!!!!
Yea, yesterday was my birthday!!!
:]
I love my teddy BEAR!
:]
Thanks to all the people who wished me happy birthday!!!

And Dadi, thanks for your meaningful prezzie!

Today was so frustrating lor.
-.-
Went choir to get SYF uniform for photo taking tomorrow.
A LOT OF CRAPPY THINGS HAPPENED that I won't like to mention cause it makes my blood boils.
BUT if I saw any blog shooting at this topic,
I am prepared to FIRE THE SHOT BACK.

Reached home at 10 pm today...
Went dinner with Chermaine and Xin Pei at Mac.
Hahas...
It was pouring outside.
Thank God my dad came to the rescue!
Sent Xin Pei and Chermaine back.
:]
-------------------------

Hahas...
I will do what I say.
Okays.
Here it goes:
I
Err....
*clears throat*
love
DnT
...

The instructors ROCKS TOO!!! <- I totally agree!! They are the best thing in DnT.

Happy now, teacher???
:]
------------------------------
National Day Celebration tomorrow!!!!
:]
Class BBQ too!!!!