Did I?
was posted at 12:34:00 AM on Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Did I ever mention that I'm totally put off by this subject named DnT?????
Stupid...
I should be in bed by now lor.
Seriously, I just wasted 1 hour of my sleep for my DnT.
Nevermind, that's for 'O's.
Haix....
--------------------------
Well, today kind of sucks.
Yea, it does.
Can't remember much on the morning part but afternoon was still quite stuck on my mind...
Mmm...
POA was like so boring...
Skipped for 15 mins cause HuiMin was not feeling well.
Suppose to send her to sick bay but was locked so get back to class....
Power Nap....
:]
Slept for extra 10 mins....
POA again.
Happy cause I finally did some POA.
-.-'''

PE was quite dumb actually...
Was to choose between 5 km run or captain ball.
Duh.
Me?
Of course captian ball lah...
LOLs...
Girls V.S Boys
Had fun actually although we girls lost to the guys...
They were actually dancing while playing...
O.o
LAME.

Rushed for DnT.
Before that was caught by a teacher for tucking out shirt.
-.-

I want to complain!
Wah lau... Seriously lah. DC for tucking out shirt???? Not setting good examples to juniors??? WT*? They want to tuck out is their their _____ problem since when became the seniors' ________ fault??? _________wits.

I feel much better.

Stayed for DnT till 7.30pm...
What a long day...

[Just a day more!]