Long time no see~
was posted at 1:38:00 PM on Saturday, August 16, 2008
Hiya!!!
Yeah... I know it had been a week since the last update...
:]
Warning: Long post ahead!!!
--------------------------------
8.8.2008!!

Hahas...
School was great that day...
Parade!!!
Mmm...
The performance was getting better!!!!
Good!
:]
Went choir for photo-taking.
ROARS.
I really can't believe she actually did this to us!!!
What are we too her????
WTH??
-.-

Rushed home caused the class in meeting at Yishun bus interchange at 2pm.
It was already 1.30 when I reached home!!!
Met ShiLin to help her carry some stuff.
We are the FIRST!
Most of the people came at 2.30pm...
Don't know which idiot say meet at 2pm and don't be late then he himself is late.
-.-

Went there...
Did nothing much...
Ohoh...
Got messy with flour and eggs...
BBQ till about 9 plus...
I think...
AND I WANT TO SAY SOMETHING!!!
I DON'T SLEEP AT 9PM OKAY!!!
IF I SLEPT AT 9PM, WHO'S THE ONE TYPING THE PREVIOUS POSTS THAT WERE AFTER 9PM???
MY GHOST????
Stupid Govind.
-.-
-------------------------------------
9.8.2008

HAPPY B.DAY SINGAPORE!!!!!
[Yea.. I know it's a little late... =.=]

Nothing much going on expect at night.
Went to Chermaine Cheong's house to celebrate!!!
:]
HAD A CRAZY NIGHT!
:]
-------------------------------------
10.8.08

IT'S my GRANNY'S B.DAY!!!
:]
When Granny's house...
Slacked there with cousins!!!
:]
HAPPY!
:]
--------------------------------------
11.8.08

Did nothing interesting on this day.
:]
-------------------------------------
12.8.08

It's my MUMMY'S B.DAY!!!
[Seriously, why some many b.days???]
Hahas...
English Orals!!!
'O's somemore!!!!
I'm the fourth one...
And so nervous...
After, my turn, I did something stupid.
I walked the wrong way out of the hall.
No wonder the teacher who help me open the door gave me a look.
=.='''

This day was a day where I have to take back my MT 'O's result!!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Was sooo nervous!!!!
Mr Tan took so long to come up to the hall...
-.-'''

Got an A2.
I screamed on the spot.
Caused Mr Wee revealed the ones who got A1 in the morning...
I was worried like hell...
Mmm...
It's a distinction but my target is an A1...
But I've decided not to retake as my chances of getting A1 is not high...
------------------------------------
13.8.2008

Went to mac for breakfast with Mummy!!!
Hahas...
And then nothing much happened.
:]
------------------------------------
14.8.08

I declared this day as physic day.
why?
Caused there's physics with Mr Wee in the morning and afternoon and physic tution with KaiXiang at night.
-.-'''
Hahas...
Something about physic really got into my head!!
Happy!!!
Bought Derrick Hoh's album too.
It's worth it!!
:]
------------------------------------
15.8.08

Yesterday was quite a free day in the afternoon...
Lots of teacher had meetings!!!
:]
But we had a lot of worksheets to do...
:[
Seriously, I can't stand him lor.
Who he think he is???
He's just an extra person lor.
He think he very big meh?
Please lor, he is not when a good-looking person.
If he looked into the mirror for more than 10s,
the mirror will crack!
That stupid butthole!!!!!
Unreasonable, petty and extra.
HATE HIM TO THE CORE!!!!!!
Wo men ba zi bu he!!!!
Butthead.
-.-
-----------------------------------------

Ohoh...
Byes!!!!