was posted at 8:30:00 PM on Wednesday, December 2, 2015
Hahah no pics this year and a late 6 days post for Bakayeol while watching MAMA 2015.
Sorry kiddo, I was swallowing in my own misery of jaw pain during your birthday.
Did this post and kept it in draft for quite (a long) sometime so I will just take this opportunity to post it as a celebration post though the content...
Oh wells.
Happy (belated) birthday and I luff you, little giant ⊂( ◜◒◝ )⊃
Dear Chanyeol,
I have never been expressive in writing, but I just want to get this down and hope it will find you well.
I have once dreamt of you, in EXO concert setting. We chatted for some reason that I have no idea why (who chats with fans one to one in concert, I mean).
During our chat, you mentioned, "You know Kris is not coming back right?" in this sad tone that it broke my heart. I have to take a moment before I replied, "Are you okay?" Your smile when trying to assure me that you are fine was so forceful. In reply to this, I have said, "You know when people say they are fine, most of it are not true at all?"
You guys had been through a rough patch last year. I have no idea how much it hurts to go through this painful period. I can't even imagine it.
But do remember that you have your family, your friends and your fans, us EXO-L who will stand beside you and support you. Perhaps then, your "I am fine" will be truly from the bottom of your heart.
Next post: Our 2 weeks trip~
Okay bye.
