was posted at 11:08:00 PM on Saturday, March 7, 2015
In the midst of hell (aka school), I took a break today, and finally caught the ah boys fever (aka watch the movie) with the cousin.
I'm not sure if I will consider this installment the best one (I like the 2nd one, and this one is practically on par), but I truly enjoyed the movie to the fullest. The comedy, the sentiment, the bromance was perfectly executed, especially bromance omg at the scene where Alex Ong ran with Ken Chow (damn, was a teeny weeny bit charmed by Tosh at that moment, justttt a little), I kept going awwwww non-stop in my mind. #BROMANCEFORLIFE
And I cried laughing while shaking from both laughter and coldness.
It's definitely worth the weekend price that I paid for LOL.
No wonder I have friends rewatching the movie again.
Okay, this is just a random update, so I am off.
Ciao~
