was posted at 11:27:00 PM on Wednesday, November 26, 2014
Can't believe I kept this in my draft for so long lol. Am going to just published it without much editing~
YG Concert in Singapore, dated on 13 September 2014
2NE1: My girls are the epitome of perfection. Dara is certainly a flawless goddess. CL is like the queen of the universe. Minzy, Minzy, Minzy... *sighs* I'm girl-crushing on her hard. She's so hot that... And Bom, my lovely unnie, I just love her soooooo much *double sigh* I just can't stop staring at them in awe.
Big Bang: Big Bang is a group that I respected a lot. After this concert, I am starting to fall more for these boys *sighs again* I have say that Daesung is certainly rocking the long-ish hairdo. Makes me think he looks Japanese. Hahah.
Epik High: Whooo, I like them too! I maybe a little skewed towards Tablo, whose daughter (HARUUUUU) is so damn talented like her dad, but I like how they own the stage and their interactions with the crowd!
Winner: I really really really like them a lot. HAHHAA. Managed to recognize each of them. *achievement unlocked* lol. Seungyoon's voice is so damn swoon worthy, and I swear I felt so gooey inside when he sang. *sighs sighs sighs*
Psy: HE IS DAMN HILARIOUS. He has the best fan interaction and I really respect the way he performs - like he gave his best for each stage. He is really a born entertainer, and I can see why the world is crazy over him.
