TLPSG #1 (2014)
was posted at 11:15:00 PM on Sunday, September 7, 2014


It's my babies' first every standalone concert in my homeland!
Everything past by in blur, so surreal that I actually thought that I'm hallucinating.
HA!

But in actual fact, my boys were indeed in front my eyes last Saturday (23/08/2014 - best birthday present for the birthday month).
It was a blast!
Words cannot describe my feelings - I was feeling so shell-shocked that I was pretty much staring at them with "OHMYGAWD" exclaiming in my brain.
Hahahha.

I really, really have to say they are ALL very very very very good looking in real life.
*Sighs*
Parkchanyeol truly ruins my life.
(What? I can't help but to sigh at his perfection. *cries at the corner*)

Thank you, boys for the lovely night!
Be back soon (erm, just not so soon)!

*Edit: Re-watching Baka E's fancam, and I have to say the boys are very cheeky on the concert day hahahah. Especially, Sehunnie and Channie. These idiots. I hope you guys enjoyed that night~

*Published this super late because I kept forgetting to get the image. LOL.