was posted at 11:00:00 PM on Sunday, December 8, 2013
To my Yuboh ah,
The weather at your side must be very cold, huh? I hope you have been taking care of yourself! It's a pity that we did not meet this year but at the same time, I'm relieved; that would mean that you and the boys have more time to rest. It has been a busy year for you, with all the comebacks, drama shootings and so on. I've been watching you well, okay, maybe not for the drama part. But hey! On my defence, I don't want to get jealous, okay. Kekeke.Anyways, on this special day of yours, I hope you are enjoying yourself. I'm thankful to your dearest parents for bringing you into the world so that we are able to know a precious soul like you. You are my blessing, Yuboh.Happy birthday, and I love you. Always.
