was posted at 2:35:00 PM on Wednesday, July 1, 2009
OMGOMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
Sorry for spamming.
Hahas...
But I'm currently over the moon I HAD MY ROMEO CD IN MY HANDS!!!!!!!!!!
SOME MORE IT"S MINHO VERSION
WEEE~
The postman came knocking the door at one.
Once the package is opened, MINHO AND KEY VERSION STARE STRAIGHT BACK AT ME!!!
Of course, key's version will be Li Rong's.
:]:]
Anyway, I went out with my cousins on Sunday~
Meet up at 4.30pm and bused down to Changi Airport for dinner.
LOLs.
Ate [?] for dinner before training down to Expo for The Big Groove 2009
:]:]
Thinking that we still have time, we went to the WPH warehouse sale before getting to Hall 1.
Bought three books and by the time we reached Hall 1 the queue was like... HORRIBLE!
It so freaking long that it leads all the way to outside.
:X
Manage to get in and waited for the performance to start.
Overall it's okay to me~
Cabbed home at almost 10.30pm because of overrun.
:[
Cool Mint, Japan
Their average age is 12 years old. :X
Credits: To whoever this belongs to.
Monday went out with my dad to make my atm card.
LOLs.
PS Chen and Eunice because I thought were are going out the next so...
Sorry, guys.
><
Hahas...
-----------------------------
OMG!
My ear piercing hurts like shit.
Infection?
:[
