Boring :[
was posted at 5:18:00 PM on Friday, January 16, 2009
Went out today...

In the morning,
Submitted the courses I wanted to take...
Gosh... I hope I won't regret this...

Met Li Rong at Yishun.

Ate lunch at the Japanese Restaurant.
Ate my very first salmon sushi which I don't think I would appreciate if I was given it again as I was trying the fight off the urge of puking at the first mouth...

Went back to school cause Li Rong need to get her I don't-really-know-what-was-it-but-whatever.
Saw Ms Goh...
Haha...
She asked if we wanted to go back to school for CNY...
Which I don't really know...


Trained down to bugis...

Bought a ice cream float.
:]

Went to wallet shop and bought a new pencil box...
:]:]

Walk walk walk around...
Went into a book store and
Praise God that I found my ECLIPSE!!!
:]:]:]:]:]:]
I'm sooooooo ffffrrrrrreeeeaaakkkkiiiiinnnnggggg HAPPY!
*grinning like a loony*

Walk walk walk around (again)...
By this time, we are so tired that I almost fell asleep when I was walking...

Trained home after that...
:]:]:]
-------------------------------------------------------

Mmm...
I'm thinking of piercing my ears...
But I scared of pain...
ARGHH...
I'm so annoying
x.x

Bye ya!
PS: Chinese New Year is coming soon which = ANG PAOsssss
:]:]

PSS: I'm bored now
>.<