was posted at 2:51:00 PM on Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Okay,The most obvious reason why I did not update about my result is just simply that I did not that do well.
Duh.
From the moment that the screen showed that the average result for my class is 20.2,
I had already decided to take everything given.
So, when I took my result,
There had been no tears, no laughter, just a little disappointment.
Though I'm disappointed cause I did not do better than I expected, I'm grateful.
I passed my three most important subject. No, not with flying colours but just a pass.
Eng: C5
I'm just relief to past my ENGLISH!!!
Mind you, I had always gotten F9 for whole year, okay?
Even my Mum was surprised that I passed my English with a C5.
I was just hoping for C6 because of F9 I had been getting
Maths: C6
What I could only say is just thank God.
Com. Science: B4
Okay, I admit I was a little freaked out by this.
I never expect myself getting a B4 for sci.
Period.
On the positive thought, at least I did better than my Prelims, so yeah...
What was over is over. What I can only do is to move on.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Went out with cousin yesterday.
Waited for him at Sembawang MRT and trained down to Dhoby Ghaut.
Lunched at Astons Specialites in The Cathay.
The food is quite nice and affordable...
:]
Caught Ponyo on the cliff by the sea.

The movie is quite nice from my point of view...
It's like the Japanese version of Little Mermaid...
The ending is Cute and sweet~~~
:]:]:]
Trailer:
:]
The FULL movie:
*Note: It's up to you that you want to watch or go to cinema...
:]
After the movie, we walked around and had dinner at Pepper Lunch.
I didn't realize Kristel was there until a second look...
:]:]
After dinner we walked around some bookstores...
My Eclipse is still NOT available.
Trained home after that.
------------------------------------------------------
Aww...
I really wanted a ipod nano...
:[
Bye ya!
