was posted at 12:47:00 PM on Tuesday, December 30, 2008
:]:]:]Went out with cousin Jessica yesterday!!!
:]:]:]
Met up with her at AMK hub..
(Seriously, I do not know why recently, I kept going AMK...)
Watched Yes Man with her!!

It was so funny that I kept giggling like some idiot..
Lunched at ______________(I forgot the name >.< I only remember got some Yes or something)
The curry chicken there is damn NICE!!
Cousin and me are practically licking the bowl already.
(Okay, I did exaggerate but you get my point, right?)
After lunch, we went walking around AMK.
Cousin bought her shoes, pencil box and cosmetic bag.
I bought a bag and another bag. (LOLed)
Trained down to Yishun.
Showed her around the new wing of North point...
Brought her to Popular to get her stationary...
Dinnered at Botak Jones...
Yummy...
:]:]:]
Walked to the interchange...
Bused home!!
:]:]:]
Last picture of the day:
:]
------------------------------------------------
Pictures :
Flowers near by grandmother's house
:]
My Christmas present from Li Rong!!
:]:]:]:]
--------------------------------------------
Okay, I've to go le!!!
Ciao!
:]:]:]
