Elated :]
was posted at 5:32:00 PM on Monday, December 8, 2008
I just came back from SHOPPING with my parents!!!
Hahas...
:]:]

Bought lots of stuff!!!
:]

Went out for breakfast at around 9am...
It was already raining like shit.
Had breakfast.

Went to Ikea to hunt for a new wardrobe for my bedroom...
Went around...
Saw a VERY nice dressing table... Wanted that but my pathetic little bedroom doesn't seem to have enough space.
-.-

Went to courts next...
Haha..
Saw Priya too!!
:]

Did not find any to my liking...
But I bought my speakers!!!
:]:]:]:]
Mummy bought a new vacuum cleaner...
:]:]

Lunched in courts' box bistro...

Then went to Yishun to hunt for my wardrobe again...
Finally saw one...
Went shopping around...
Bought two shirts, one pants and one dress...
:]:]
I no need to worry about Chinese New Year le...
These clothes can last me from 初一 to 初三.
:]:]:]

By the time we reached home,
It's still raining like shit.
Damn weather.
-.-

------------------------------------------

Byes ya!
:]:]:]

-Edited on 9.12.2008-

Geez...
I forgot to say HAPPY B.DAY to Mr ICE!!!
:]:]
生日快乐!!!
祝你事事顺利!
哦嘿!
:]:]