Hola :]
was posted at 9:19:00 AM on Saturday, November 29, 2008
Hiya people!!!!
:]
Note: LONG POST AHEAD!!!!

--------------------------
Had a great day yesterday!!!
:]:]
Slacked in the morning...
Daddy is on leave!!!
Lunched.
Accompanied him to Land Transport Authority (LTA) to renew his don't know what license ...
It's my first time there so I was like which building huh?
This was when I saw a ERP in a BUILDING.



I went : o.O ERP?
Call me sua ku or what so ever I never seen an ERP in a building...
And that building was LTA...
Then my dad say: That's for testing only lah.
Haha...

Settled the stuff in a few minutes time we are off to meet up with mummy...
:]:]
Taxi-ed down to Toa Payoh.
On our way there,
My dad was like telling that one of my relative used to live at somewhere..

He's like: "You know huh, your 姑婆 used to live here."
Me: "You know huh, I don't actually know which 姑婆 you talking about leh..."
Daddy: "That one..."
Me: "Daddy, you know that you got a lot of 亲戚 leh... -.-''' "

Haha...

When we reached Toa Payoh,
I was being random so I asked my dad:

Me: "Daddy, you know what is BATA (shoe shop)???"
Daddy: "Bread lor."
Me: " o.O Huh????"
*After 5 seconds*
Me: "Aiyo, I said BATA not BUTTER!!!"

Hahas...
We are acting stupid...
:]:]


Went to my uncle's shop.
Waited for mummy to finish off the stuff.
Went to Vivo to shop!!!
:]:]:]

Shopped.
Saw my cousin too!!
:]:]
Dinnered at hog's breath!!!
:]:]



That's my cup of orange juice
:]

Haha...
Didn't managed to take a picture of the food cause I'm too hungry
=.=

After dinner shopped a little more and bus-ed home!
:]:]

Picture taken in Vivo:



The Christmas tree :]
It looks much better when it's lighted up at night.
I took a picture of it at night but it's blur and ugly.
It's a lot better when you are looking at the real thing.





Snowman!!!
:]



Nice, huh?
:]:]

Had a GREAT DAY!!!
:]:]:]:]
--------------------------------------

Aww...
It's coming to the end of November and the start of December!!!
:]

Happy!!!
Yeah!
Shopping again on mon!!
:]:]

Kay,
I shall end off with a picture!



Byes!!!
*Off to watch 霹靂MIT *