was posted at 9:47:00 PM on Monday, November 17, 2008
Beware, LONG post ahead.Hehe...
Just came back from Plaza Singapura...
:]:]:]
Started the day in the morning with Love or Bread episode 1!!!!
I waited for eternity for this drama...
I love Ariel Lin and Joe Cheng's chemistry!!!
I could already imagine them getting married in a nice little chapel in who knows where...
LOL-ed
:]
I was like getting bored so I decided to hit on some Korean Movies...
Watched Do re mi fa so la ti do...

Nice show!!!
:]:]
Okay, I have admit that it's nice partly because of Geun Seok Jang...
I ALWAYS had a thing for CUTE guys... >.<
Like duh, who doesn't??? =p
By the way, it's a movie based on a book written by Yeo ni Gui the same author for outsider..She wrote great books!!!
Here the summary of the story:
Based on the Internet novel of the same and written by Yeo-ni Gui, “Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do” is a touching love story with bittersweet elements. Jung-won wears a funny dragon suit, while working at the amusement park, and pours soda on Eun-kyoo, because of his taunts.
A short while later, Jung-won finds out that Eun-kyoo has moved into the house next to hers. Eun-kyoo now threatens to tell Jung-won’s parents that she works part time at the amusement park. To keep Eun-kyoo quiet, Jung-won agrees to carry his guitar for a week. Jung-won then starts developings feelings for Eun-kyoo, who is the lead singer in a band called Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do. Eun-kyoo also starts to develop similar feelings for Jung-won. The two soon become a couple.
With an odd twist of fate, Jung-won goes to the bands rehearsal room and meets a familiar person from her past, a boy named Hui-won. Their relationship makes everything make more complicated. 10 years ago, Jung-won and Hui-won were close friends, but because of a personal matter stopped talking to each other completely. Jung-won is now surprised to learn that her ex-close friend is now best friends with her boyfriend. Will their relationships survive?
- Taken for mysoju.com
:]:]
I love the songs!!!
Here's my favorite:
Waiting for the time
:]
Was suppose to meet Kai Xiang to watch movie...
That guy say sms me at 12pm in the end call me at 3 plus.
That idiot kept scolding starhub cause his sim card got something wrong with it...
He saw my wallpaper of my phone and asked if that's Wu Zun.
I was like WTH, NO WAY!!! 小乐 is much better that him. (no offence to Wu Zun fans)
Trained to Plaza Singapura with him to do something to his stupid sim card.
That guy was blowing his top off caused the problem was not solved yet.
But it's solved now :]:]
Met up with mummy for dinner.
Dinnered at Manhattan Fish Market...
My coke float.
Coke + Vanilla Ice cream = Vanilla coke.
Haha...
That's our dinner, Seafood platter...
Was shared by 3 person...
Mind you, it was said to serve 2.
If you are a BIG eater, 2 is enough.
If not, get more people cause the three of us were like going to burst...
Haha...
:]
Shopped for a little more and went home!
:]:]
I guess it was a long day...
:]:]
Okay, I shall end off with an irresistibly cute photo of Geun Seok Jang...

Nite, people!
:]:]:]:]
