was posted at 10:15:00 PM on Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Roars...I'm kind of bored now...
Just finished the whole series of Iljimae...
Love it totally except the fact that the ending is so disappointing...
Love Boon Soon!!
She's so cute!!
:]:]
To think, I used to think Lee Jun Ki is kind of way too pretty for a guy... But this show changed my point of view... He's kind of cute now... >.<
Geesh.
Bored
Bored
and bored.
Does life get any better???
Whatever
Now my fridge is smelling like kimchi.
YUCKS!!!
I'm totally turn off by the smell.
-.-
And the problem is,
My mum love making kimchi especially with tons of garlic...
Eww...
-.-
Christmas eve tomorrow!!
Christmas the day after!!
:]:]
Okay, I shall stop here...
I'm running out of stuff to write...
>.<
Before I run off, here something for you people to enjoy:
-Beethoven Virus
Bye ya!
:]
*Runs off humming Jingle Bells*
Caught in a Twilight Frenzy
