was posted at 10:46:00 PM on Monday, January 14, 2008
I'm so tired now...Haix...
Schooling is so tiring...
My heavy eyelids are shuting down soon...
So I will have to finish this post fast...
Okay, I just finished my Situational writing..
It's was so tiring...
Today...
Nothing much actually...
Lessons...
Oh yeah!
My VIP today was changed into err...
I don't really know...
I think it's called PACE programme.
It's right before power nap so we are blessed to be sleeping in air-con room.
PE was tiring too...
Did the beat test.(again)
We are tested this EVERY year in this school.
But to think, this is the very last one in my life.
Praise God!
My level is till 3.2 I think...
Kristel is my class highest scorer(for girls)
I think her level is 9. something...
Stayed back to do homework with Huimin, her hubby and Shilin.
Initally, it was Huimin who wanted to do homework..
In the end, me and Shilin were doing homework... ^-^'''
Before I could finish, the uncle came and said he wanted to lock the door so me and Shilin were chased out off our own CLASSROOM!!!
It was raining today. =.=
I prefered windy days...
Got to go!! Byes!
