was posted at 10:34:00 PM on Sunday, February 24, 2013
Greetings!
Just spent hours on updating my Tasmania trip (oh god I miss that place!).
It's the last day of Chinese New Year today!
Anyways, I met up with Cousin Jessica yesterday for a movie date! We wanted to watch Beautiful Creatures but it's not available so we opted for Ah boys to men 2.
I have heard good review about the movie though I have not even watched part one. My verdict? Yes, it's good. It's very Singaporean (in style lol) I cried, not because I'm so so touched but because it's way too funny that I laughed until I shed tears and my side hurts. HAHAHA!
Anyways after the movie, we went for a shopping spree where I spent bucks in Forever 21. LOL. I was glad meet my lovely cousin after so long!
Okay, I'm going off now~
