My silly boys jjang!
was posted at 4:25:00 PM on Tuesday, December 11, 2012


Credits to Jenies' camera LOL
 
8 December was SHINee World Concert II in Singapore and honestly, I can say that I'm more excited this year compared to the last. HA!

It was an amazing event, the whole set up and flow was much more interesting and I'm pretty sure that the boys enjoyed it as much as we fans do as they were all acting silly on stage. Hahahahha!

I did enjoyed through out though lesser screaming, more "workout" and staring Minho (AND SHINee AND the cute dancer hehehehhe). It's pretty easy to get carried away with the atmosphere in the mosh pit. Opps.

I hope to see them soon (it will be better if I can see BOTH SHINee and EXO together at the same time. HAHAHHAH) but not too soon because I need money in my pocket now.

HAHHAHA.
I love my silly boys ;)