was posted at 1:40:00 PM on Sunday, January 20, 2008
Yesterday was great!!!Let me skip to the great part...
Went shopping with Jessica!!!
Met at Bugis...
Too much people in the trains, need to wedge myself into the crowded train..
Lunch at Teenage Cafe!! Yummy!!!
Then went shopping around bugis...
Cousin bought two tops...
Me bought a pair of short...
That only costed me 6 bucks!!
Hehe...
Later, went to Chinatown...
Too much people...
Because of Chinese new year celebration or something...
The police blocked the roads... -.-
It makes me go crazy...
Cause I was like:
"ROARS! I feel like biting off someone's head!"
Then there was this policeman beside me when I said that.
I think he would be looking at me like this o.O when I said that...
Whatever.
Went to Plaza Singapura for dinner...
SayBons' is nice!! Yummy Banana Madness!! Ohh... Chocolates!! Yummy!! Going non-stop
I'm so going to have more!!
Reached home at about 9 plus...
My calves are aching like mad but it's worth the pain!!
^-^
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Got to stop here cause my mumis like nagging non-stop.
Seriously, I don't know what's wrong with her.
She can nagged about EVERYTHING.
Oh gosh.
No wonder my english teacher said that:" When women grows older, they tend to get weirder."
And I agree with him...
Haix...
